Love & Logic
Adults Supporting Youth with Challenging Pasts
Series is FREE but registration is required by calling West Dakota Parent & Family Resource Center at 701-456-0007; toll free at 1-877-264-1142 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by September 26th. Presented by West Dakota Parent & Family Resource Center/NDSU Extension in collaboration with ND Department of Human Services – Children and Family Services and community partners.
• For parents, grandparents, caregivers, foster parents, teachers, 4-leaders, or anyone working with children and youth.
• Use Love & Logic® tools to create healthy expectations in the form of limits and boundaries.
• Learn ways to connect with kids, even those who seem unreachable.
• Help kids: feel cared for, care for others, solve problems and see how capable they really are.
• Learn strategies to use immediately to support youth with challenging pasts.
• Childcare provided.
Supper: 5:30-6:00 p.m.
Sessions: 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Location and Dates:
Hettinger Lutheran Church
Tuesdays, October 1, 8, 15, 29, November 5, 12
NDSU is an equal opportunity educator, employer and provider.